Non-Swaged Cartridge Heater Other Options
- Distributed wattage heaters are often used in platens and sealing bars. Wattage is usually increased on the ends of the heater to compensate for end losses and maintain a constant temperature along the heated product.
- Specify desired lengths in inches and wattages in percentage.
- Dual Voltage cartridge heaters can be engineered to operate at different voltage ratings. To order, specify dual voltage and voltage requirements.
- Individually controlled heat zones give flexibility when needing to control the heat along the length of a cartridge heater. These zones are commonly used in platen applications where tight temperature tolerances are important.
- Three Zone heaters are constructed with (6) color coded leads. Yellow leads indicate disk end zone. Black leads indicate center zone. Red leads indicate lead end zone. Please consult factory for available diameters. Specify length and wattages of desired zones.
- Dual Zone heaters are commonly constructed with 4 power leads.
- Backer Marathon Cartridge Heaters are available for three phase delta for high amperage applications. Certain restrictions apply.