Backer Marathon has an opening for a Quality Manager. The Quality Manager Reports to the President.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the Backer Marathon’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Administration of ISO programs, Quality 9001:2015 and Environmental 14001:2015.
- Report to top management on the performance of the IMS (Integrated Management System) results of internal and external audits, corrective actions and management reviews.
- Work with engineering in the creation of standards, quality procedures, work instructions to ensure internal and external regulatory compliance.
- Lead the RMA process to provide a timely resolution.
- Oversee inspection of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
- Monitor and track defects, scrap and other regularly reported quality control data.
- Supervise inspection team of all product lines.
- Accurate and timely response to all day to day internal and external customer requests that pertain to regulatory demands (ROHS, REACH, CMTR, etc).
- Complete required management reports.
- Responsible for accurate and timely inspection/calibration measurement and inspection equipment. program.
- Supervise Safety Coordinator activities.
- Certification or Experience with ISO standards.
- High school diploma, college preferred.
- Previous quality control experience is a must.
- Experience supervising people is a plus.
- Must be willing to perform a wide variety of tasks with minimal supervision
Send resumes to email@example.com